NYFAA, Inc. Code of Ethics
Each member of the NYFAA, Inc. shall:
- Be dedicated to safety of the public from fire, in all aspects of their fire alarm work.
- Adhere to all applicable fire alarm codes, standards, and by-laws in all areas of fire protection, including design, manufacture, application, installation, verification, maintenance servicing and promotion of fire alarm systems.
- Perform fire alarm services for which they have qualification and experience.
- Be honest and truthful in all dealings.
- Behave in a manner that upholds the principles and integrity of the NYFAA, Inc.
- Support the education of industry participants concerning advances in life safety and fire alarm.
- Promote the goals and objectives of the NYFAA, Inc., and both refrain from and discourage others from the misuse of its name and logo.